The venture was found in Asia in China. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Shanghai.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ansun BioPharma, Burning Rock Biotech, Aohua The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Therapeutics, Biotechnology.
The current fund was established by Drake Yu, James Zhao.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the LYFE Capital, startups are often financed by Legend Star, Sequoia Capital China, Nest.Bio Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital China, Legend Star, Viventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital China, Lilly Asia Ventures, Legend Star.
Funds with similar focus
Genepoint Biological Technology
|$30M||19 Jan 2023||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$13M||22 Dec 2022||Zhuhai, Guangdong, China|
|$65M||30 Nov 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$13M||25 Jul 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$70M||02 Jun 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$23M||16 May 2022||Suzhou, Jiangsu, China|
|$147M||09 May 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
Elixir Clinical Research
|$52M||26 Apr 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$46M||11 Apr 2022||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
– ABclonal Biotechnology, a global life science tools and services provider, recently completed its $92.9 million Series C financing led by Sequoia Capital China and healthcare-focused investor LYFE Capital.
– Other new and existing shareholders, such as Sigma Square Capital, Kinghall Ventures, and Lucion Capital, participated in the new round.
– ABclonal Biotechnology, parent company of Massachusetts-based life science research and diagnostic reagents manufacturer, ABclonal Technology, will use the additional funding to accelerate the company’s research and development pipeline for in vitro diagnostic raw materials and rapidly expand production capabilities of its research reagent products and services.
– ABclonal is also currently in talks to acquire a contract research organization focused on single-cell-based monoclonal antibody development. This will be the company’s first step toward using the $92.
– Sciwind biosciences secured US$37m series B financing.
– The financing was led by LYFE Capital and joined by the existing investors, Legend Capital and Haibang Venture Capital.
– Sciwind focuses on research and development of innovative biologics in the therapeutic area of chronic metabolic and immunological diseases and has driven multiple projects into clinical trials.
– Two more IND applications are expected to be filed in 2021 including an oral formulation of a highly active GLP-1 analogue.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.