In 2000 was created Greenspring Associates, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Owings Mills.
The fund was created by Ashton Newhall. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Greenspring Associates is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Greenspring Associates performs on 18 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Greenspring Associates, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Scale Venture Partners, OpenView Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are e.ventures, Cross Creek, OpenView Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Silicon Valley Bank, OpenView Venture Partners, Domain Associates.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Intarcia Therapeutics, Zayo. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
|$113M||28 Jul 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$30M||20 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$35M||28 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
Recycle Track Systems
|$35M||24 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$100M||02 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$80M||20 May 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|$250M||31 Mar 2021||United States, Miami|
|$25M||11 Mar 2021||United States, Boston|
|$135M||10 Mar 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
– Panorays, a provider of security risk management software, announced that it closed a $42m series B funding round led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Aleph and Oak HC/FT, as well as new investors BlueRed Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Moneta VC.
– The company says that it plans to spend the capital on product R&D and hiring as it looks to expand the size of its platform.
– Investments in cyber risk mitigation technologies continue to grow as cyberattacks proliferate during the pandemic. In 2020, the average business cost of a cyberattack was $3.86m, and it took over 200 days to detect the breach.
– Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gartner projects that worldwide spending on information security and risk management technology and services is forecast to climb 12.4% to reach $150.4bn in 2021.
– Ribbon, the homeownership company, announces today it has secured $150 million, inclusive of $75 million in Series C equity financing and $75 million in additional working capital.
– The Series C was led by Greenspring Associates, with participation from existing investors Greylock, Bain Capital Ventures, NFX, Nyca, Thomvest and Jake Seid.
– This investment will enable more than $10 billion in home transactions annually, and fuel Ribbon’s swift expansion into new states.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.