The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dublin. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ireland.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Fountain Healthcare Partners, startups are often financed by Enterprise Ireland, Seroba Life Sciences, Longitude Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Enterprise Ireland, Novartis Venture Fund, Longitude Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Enterprise Ireland, Sunstone Life Science Ventures, Roche Venture Fund.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Inflazome, Opsona, Amarin For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Ireland. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Pharmaceutical, Biopharma. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Aidan King, Manus Rogan. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Fountain Healthcare Partners the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Fountain Healthcare Partners performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Arizona Tech Investors||Arizona, Mesa, United States|
|Fort Washington Capital Partners Group||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Furui Jiacheng Investment Management||China, Songjiang, Songjiang District|
|Hyperwise Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Marwit||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Neulogy Ventures||Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)|
|NKB||Baden-Wurttemberg, Binswangen, Germany|
|Norner Verdandi||Norway, Stathelle, Telemark|
|Partners Path Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|PiSA Biopharm||Albany, New York, United States|
|Shell Foundation||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sun On Investment||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Turnaround Management Association||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Weltbild||Augsburg, Bayern, Germany|
|Wenhong Enterprise Management||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Yunnan Changtai Touzi||China, Kunming, Yunnan|
|$75M||20 Jul 2022||Italy, Tuscany, Italy|
|$7M||30 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$23M||17 May 2022||Galway, Galway, Ireland|
|$9M||09 Sep 2021||Geneva, Switzerland|
|$27M||07 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$22M||22 Mar 2021||Pennsylvania, United States|
|$108M||16 Feb 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$24M||20 Jan 2021||Ireland, County Galway, Ireland|
|$12M||20 Oct 2020||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
– XyloCor Therapeutics, a private clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of gene therapy for the significant unmet patient needs in advanced coronary artery disease, today announced the closing of an additional $22.6 million financing.
– Fountain Healthcare Partners led the oversubscribed financing joined by new investors Longwood Fund and Lumira Ventures. All existing institutional investors including Sofinnova Investments and LSP (Life Sciences Partners) participated in the financing.
– The additional financing builds upon XyloCor’s 2018 Series A financing round, bringing total investment in the company to $41.9 million to date.
– Mainstay Medical Holdings, a Dublin, Ireland-based medical device company focused on commercializing an innovative implantable restorative neurostimulation system for people with disabling mechanical Chronic Low Back Pain, closed an equity financing of US$108m.
– The round was co-led by new investors Ally Bridge Group and Sofinnova Partners, through its Crossover Fund, and also included a large, global medical device company.
– Key existing investors participating include Sofinnova Partners (Capital Fund), KCK Group and Fountain Healthcare Partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.