Leaps by Bayer appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2015. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Leverkusen. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Leaps by Bayer, startups are often financed by Longwood Founders Fund, Ipsen, Agent Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Longwood Founders Fund, Ipsen, Agent Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Longwood Founders Fund, Ipsen, Agent Capital.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Century Therapeutics, Pyxis Oncology, Pyxis Oncology Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$25M||17 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$45M||19 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$58M||10 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||09 Jun 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$87M||27 May 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$130M||11 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||22 Apr 2021||California, United States|
|$6M||23 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$160M||03 Mar 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
– Mozart Therapeutics, a Seattle-based biotech startup, raised $55m funding.
– The round was led by ARCH Venture Partners along with Sofinnova Partners.
– Other backers include MRL Ventures Fund from Merck, Leaps by Bayer, and Eli Lilly & Company.
– Zerigo Health announced a $43m Series B investment led by 7wireVentures, joined by General Catalyst, Dragoneer, Cigna Ventures, Leverage Health Solutions, and Leaps by Bayer.
– The round also included participation by existing investors including SV Health Investors, H.I.G. Capital, and Bluestem Capital.
– This round will allow Zerigo Health to respond to the increasing demand for its innovative connected chronic skin condition solution for the over 40 million Americans living with psoriasis, vitiligo, and eczema.
– Glen Tullman, Managing Partner of 7wireVentures, former Founder and CEO of Livongo, and Chief Executive Officer of Transcarent, will join as Executive Chairman of the company’s Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.