Qiming Venture Partners USA is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006.
The overall number of key employees were 12.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Surveyor Capital, Sanofi, NanoDimension. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Roche Venture Fund.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Icosavax Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Biotechnology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|313 Ventures||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Ammann Group||Bern, Langenthal, Switzerland|
|Banque Populaire Atlantique||-|
|Brazilian Ministry of Health||Brasília, Brazil, Rio Grande do Norte|
|Cherry Creek Holdings||-|
|Cloud Ventures||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Honeycomb Investment Trust||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Meltwind Advisory||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|MTGx||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|OneSpan||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Prescott General Partners||-|
|Safestone Technologies Ltd||England, Sheffield, United Kingdom|
|Venus MedTech||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Xenon Ventures||Beaverton, Oregon, United States|
|YungPark Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$100M||27 Sep 2021||Latvia, Courland, Latvia|
|$51M||20 Sep 2021||Encinitas, California, United States|
|$6M||19 Aug 2021||-|
|$150M||08 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$114M||09 Mar 2021||Encinitas, California, United States|
|$12M||28 Jan 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$53M||07 Jan 2021||Hong Kong|
|$65M||18 Nov 2020||New York, United States|
|$115M||06 Oct 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
– HilleVax, Inc. (HilleVax), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel vaccine candidates, announced the close of a $135 million crossover financing led by Frazier Healthcare Partners and joined by RA Capital Management, Deerfield Management Company, Abingworth, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Perceptive Advisors, Catalys Pacific, Samsara BioCapital, BVF Partners, Qiming Venture Partners USA, Greenspring Associates, Richard King Mellon Foundation, and Sahsen Ventures.
– The proceeds of this financing support the further clinical development of HilleVax’s virus-like particle (VLP) based vaccine candidate, HIL-214, for the prevention of moderate-to-severe acute gastroenteritis caused by norovirus infection.
– Soda Health from Bentonville is a healthcare technology company.
– The company raised $6m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Define Ventures with participation from Qiming Venture Partners USA.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.