Longitude Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Diagnostics, Therapeutics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alphaeon, CardioDx, SutroVax. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Longitude Capital, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, The Carlyle Group, TVM Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RA Capital Management, OrbiMed, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RA Capital Management, Rock Springs Capital, Kleiner Perkins.
The current fund was established by Marc Galletti, Patrick Enright. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Longitude Capital works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. When the investment is from Longitude Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|a16z Cultural Leadership Fund||-|
|BorgWarner||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Costanoa Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Davidson Capital Group||Florida, Santa Rosa Beach, United States|
|Dongguan Xiangwei Chuangye Touzi Hehuo Qiye||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Excubator||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Global Alliance for Genomics & Health||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|GoldPoint Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Katalysator AS||Norway, Oslo|
|Mauritius Investments||Mauritius, Port Louis, Port Louis|
|Midea Group||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Prime Value Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Santai Holding||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Shenzhen Jiacaili Zican||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Stena Sessan||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Toyo Tsushin Kogyo||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|Westwood Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$34M||31 Jan 2023||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$75M||14 Dec 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$38M||21 Nov 2022||Epalinges, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$120M||15 Nov 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$118M||07 Nov 2022||-|
|$132M||22 Sep 2022||Charlottesville, Virginia, United States|
|$115M||06 Apr 2022||Quincy, Massachusetts, United States|
|$42M||05 Apr 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$325M||22 Feb 2022||Virginia, United States|
– Sydnexis, Inc. completed a $45m Series B financing led by Visionary Ventures, Blue Stem Capital, and SC Master Fund, with participation from existing investors RA Capital Management, Longitude Capital, and Medicxi.
– The financing will be used to fund Sydnexis’ lead candidate, SYD-101, through completion of the fully enrolled pivotal Phase 3 STAAR study for the treatment of progressive myopia in children.
– Sydnexis’ STAAR study is the largest pediatric myopia study globally to investigate the use of low dose atropine to retard progressive myopia. In this study, Sydnexis is evaluating two different concentrations of its proprietary atropine formulation SYD-101 (0.01% and 0.03%) versus a placebo control group.
– Cortica from San Diego CA is focused on clinical services for autism and other neurodevelopmental conditions.
– Series C $60m funding round was led by Longitude Capital with participation from 406 Ventures, Adam Boehler, Questa Capital and Aperture Venture Partners and Silicon Valley Bank.
– The new financing will be used to accelerate growth, expand centers across multiple states, and investigate novel drug, device, and diagnostic technologies through sponsored and NIH-funded research.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.