In 1991 was created Frazier Healthcare Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Seattle.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Frazier Healthcare Partners, startups are often financed by Versant Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, Alta Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vivo Capital, Three Arch Partners, Montreux Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Versant Ventures, Venrock, Advanced Technology Ventures.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AcertaPharma, Zeltiq Aesthetics, Tobira Therapeutics.
The typical startup value when the investment from Frazier Healthcare Partners is 10-50 millions dollars. This Frazier Healthcare Partners works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The high activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 17 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$75M||27 Dec 2021||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$40M||30 Nov 2021||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$42M||15 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$20M||05 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$33M||19 Oct 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$30M||18 Oct 2021||California City, California, United States|
|$55M||16 Sep 2021||California, United States|
Alpine Immune Sciences
|$91M||15 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$15M||29 Jul 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
– HilleVax, Inc. (HilleVax), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel vaccine candidates, announced the close of a $135 million crossover financing led by Frazier Healthcare Partners and joined by RA Capital Management, Deerfield Management Company, Abingworth, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Perceptive Advisors, Catalys Pacific, Samsara BioCapital, BVF Partners, Qiming Venture Partners USA, Greenspring Associates, Richard King Mellon Foundation, and Sahsen Ventures.
– The proceeds of this financing support the further clinical development of HilleVax’s virus-like particle (VLP) based vaccine candidate, HIL-214, for the prevention of moderate-to-severe acute gastroenteritis caused by norovirus infection.
– Hummingbird Bioscience from Singapore develops precision therapies against hard-to-drug targets to improve treatment outcomes.
– Series C $125m round brings company valuation to more than $1b.
– The round was led by Novo Holdings with participation from new investors – Frazier Healthcare Partners, Octagon Capital, EDBI, AMGEN Ventures, DROIA Ventures, Morningside Ventures, Pureos Bioventures, Polaris Partners, Affinity Asset Advisors, Ally Bridge Group and Altrium Capital Management and existing investors SK Inc, Heritas Capital, and Mirae Asset Venture Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.