Funds with similar focus
|Adler Chomsky & Warsawasky||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Alpha Edison||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Arcus Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Currency Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Drayton Park Capital||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Growth Capital Fund by Co-Hub||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Manifold Partners||Francisco, North Carolina, United States|
|New Age Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|P3 Technology Partners||-|
|Pathway Capital Management||California, Irvine, United States|
|Tianjin Wanrong Wenfu Zichan Guanli Zhongxin (Youxian Hehuo)||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Topline Capital||California, United States, Villa Park|
|Tracxn Syndicate||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Washington Research Foundation.||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Wutong Ideal Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Yihui Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$65M||04 Nov 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$160M||13 Sep 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||16 May 2022||Minnesota, United States|
|$42M||05 Apr 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$57M||17 Feb 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$41M||15 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$300M||07 Dec 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$75M||03 Nov 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$75M||29 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
– Obsidian Therapeutics, Inc. is a Cambridge, Mass.-based biotechnology company pioneering engineered cell and gene therapies.
– The company closed a $115m Series B financing.
– The round was led by The Column Group Crossover Fund (TCGX) with participation from RA Capital Management, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Cowen Healthcare Investments, Deep Track Capital, Logos Capital, Pivotal BioVenture Partners, Samsara BioCapital, and Soleus Capital, and existing investors Atlas Venture, Vertex Ventures HC, Amgen Ventures, and Bristol Myers Squibb.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to drive Obsidian’s lead tumor infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) program, cytoTIL15, into the clinic and to first clinical data for the treatment of metastatic melanoma. In addition, the company plans to rapidly expand cytoTIL15 into multiple other solid tumor types and to advance its commercial manufacturing build.
– DiCE Molecules, a biopharmaceutical company leveraging its proprietary DNA-encoded library platform to discover and develop next-generation therapeutics in immunology and other therapeutic areas, announced the completion of its $60 million Series C-1 financing.
– The financing was led by RA Capital Management and Sands Capital, with participation from new investors Janus Henderson Investors, Deep Track Capital and Logos Capital.
– Existing investors Northpond Ventures, Eventide Asset Management, Driehaus Capital Management, Soleus Capital, New Leaf Venture Partners, Osage University Partners and Asymmetry Capital Management also participated in the round.
– With the closing of this Series C-1 financing round, the Company has raised approximately $200 million to date.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.