Funds with similar focus
|Accord Ventures||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Attestor Capital LLP||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Baring Private Equity Asia||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Dynamic Balance Capital||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|FSD Africa||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|FueTrek||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Gilbarco Veeder Root||Greensboro, North Carolina, United States|
|H. C. Wainwright & Co.||New York, New York, United States|
|K2 Global||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Kyoritsu Corporation||Japan, Setagaya|
|Shanghai Chuangban Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen Hexie Fazhan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Supply Chain Labs||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|The Drake Group||Baar, Switzerland, Zug|
|ZG Ventures||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$165M||13 Oct 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$60M||10 Oct 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$75M||04 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$176M||19 Sep 2022||Encinitas, California, United States|
|$40M||13 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||12 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$110M||06 Apr 2022||Waltham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$200M||17 Feb 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$41M||15 Feb 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– 858 Therapeutics has raised $60m in Series A financing.
– The round was led by founding investor Versant Ventures, with participation from NEA, Cormorant Asset Management and Logos Capital.
– 858 is a biotechnology company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
– The company’s lead program is a novel small molecule inhibitor of the PI3K/mTOR pathway that is being developed for the treatment of solid tumors that are resistant to existing therapies.
– The Series A proceeds will allow 858 to enter the clinic with its lead candidates that have potential to treat cancers that are resistant to current therapies.
– Obsidian Therapeutics, Inc. is a Cambridge, Mass.-based biotechnology company pioneering engineered cell and gene therapies.
– The company closed a $115m Series B financing.
– The round was led by The Column Group Crossover Fund (TCGX) with participation from RA Capital Management, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Cowen Healthcare Investments, Deep Track Capital, Logos Capital, Pivotal BioVenture Partners, Samsara BioCapital, and Soleus Capital, and existing investors Atlas Venture, Vertex Ventures HC, Amgen Ventures, and Bristol Myers Squibb.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to drive Obsidian’s lead tumor infiltrating lymphocyte (TIL) program, cytoTIL15, into the clinic and to first clinical data for the treatment of metastatic melanoma. In addition, the company plans to rapidly expand cytoTIL15 into multiple other solid tumor types and to advance its commercial manufacturing build.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.