The Rise Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 50 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this The Rise Fund works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from The Rise Fund is more than 1 billion dollars.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight C3 IoT, EVERFI, Zipline. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Therapeutics.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Rise Fund, startups are often financed by e.ventures, TomorrowVentures, Sound Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TPG Growth, Velocity Capital & Progression Africa, Endeavor Catalyst. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by e.ventures, Warburg Pincus, Torch Capital.
|Decent Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|DAYLI Financial Group||South Korea, Seoul|
|Archer Gray||United States, New York|
|PagerDuty||United States, San Francisco|
|Prasetia Dwidharma||Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat|
|Origins Capital||China, Beijing Shi|
|Diamond Management and Technology Consultants||United States, Chicago|
|Hangzhou Dongfang Jiafu Asset Management Co.||China, Hangzhou|
|Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison||-|
|Accelerated Innovation||Sweden, Stockholm|
|Innvotec||United Kingdom, London|
|Partam Tel A Viv||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|SBI Insurance Group||-|
|Climb Ventures||Switzerland, Geneve|
|EJF Capital||United States, Arlington|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company||Taiwan, Hsinchu|
|Sony Startup Acceleration Program||Sweden, Lund|
|Nordic Bioscience||Denmark, Herlev|
|$200M||04 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
Fourth Partner Energy
|$125M||30 Jun 2021||India, " India"}|
|$100M||02 Jun 2021||United States, Louisville|
|$53M||29 Apr 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$200M||29 Mar 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|$200M||18 Mar 2021||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
Rad Power Bikes
|$150M||04 Feb 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$210M||24 Dec 2020||China, Dongcheng District|
|03 Dec 2020||Canada, Calgary|
– SMB 401(k) provider Human Interest raised $200m in a round of funding.
– The round was led by Rise Fund and joined by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
– The financing included participation from new investor Crosslink Capital and existing backers.
– The company has now raised a total of $336.7m since its 2015 inception.
– It plans to IPO in 2023.
– Climavision, a Louisville, Ky.-based provider of a weather services and intelligence platform, raised $100m in funding.
– The Rise Fund made the investment.
– As part of the transaction, TPG’s Edward Beckley, Steven Mandel, and Mariana Popa, who make climate investments on behalf of the Rise platform, will join Climavision’s board of directors alongside Chris Goode and Co-Founder Colin Cookes.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.