In 2017 was created Vida Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
This organization was formed by Arjun Goyal, Len Potter, Stefan Vitorovic. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Vida Ventures, startups are often financed by SV Health Investors, Skyline Ventures, Amgen Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nextech Invest, OrbiMed, The Column Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Perceptive Advisors, Nextech Invest, venBio Select Advisor.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Allogene Therapeutics, Pionyr Immunotherapeutics, Kronos Bio. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Medical Device. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Vida Ventures works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|ARCO/Murray Design Build||-|
|Guochuang Medical||China, Shanghai|
|Hanmi Pharmaceutical||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Intouch Holdings PCL||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Kakao Brain||Kyonggi-do, Seongnam, South Korea|
|Medinet Co||Ishinomaki, Japan, Miyagi Prefecture|
|MS & Consulting||Japan, Tokyo|
|National Renewable Energy Laboratory||Colorado, Golden, United States|
|Orange Digital Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|PoliHub||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|QBE Insurance Group||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Rainforest Venture Network||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Slaughter and May||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tahoe Venture||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|TBT||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|TrueSight Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Z Nation Lab||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|$35M||02 Nov 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$102M||14 Sep 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$84M||25 Aug 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$175M||22 Mar 2022||Watertown, Massachusetts, United States|
|$85M||26 Jan 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$64M||19 Jan 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$63M||01 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$60M||26 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||21 Oct 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
– ReCode Therapeutics announced the closing of an $80m Series B financing round co-led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– The round was led by Pfizer Ventures and EcoR1 Capital.
– New investors include Sanofi Ventures, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management, Superstring Capital and NS Investment.
– Existing investors who participated included OrbiMed, Vida Ventures, MPM Capital, Colt Ventures, Hunt Technology Ventures, and Osage University Partners.
– Vigil Neuroscience, a biotechnology company harnessing the power of microglia for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, announced the completion of a $90m Series B financing to further advance Vigil’s proprietary pipeline of microglia-targeted medicines for the treatment of neurodegeneration.
– The financing was led by Vida Ventures with participation from existing investors Atlas Venture, Northpond Ventures and Hatteras Venture Partners as well as new investors including Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Cormorant Asset Management, Invus, OrbiMed, Rock Springs Capital, Deep Track Capital, Logos Capital, Pivotal bioVenture Partners, and Lightstone Ventures.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.