Ares Life Sciences
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Ares Life Sciences was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Geneva. The VC's location is in Europe, Switzerland.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical. In addition, there are 3 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. Broncus Technologies, Santhera Pharmaceuticals are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
This fund was the most active in 2008. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2006. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 other investors. Along with Ares Life Sciences, start-ups are often financed by NGN Capital, Menlo Ventures, HBM Healthcare Investments AG as well as 6 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are SightLine Partners, Saints Capital, Pac-Link. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by YA Global Master SPV, Qiming Venture Partners, Intuitive Surgical.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.