|9Unicorns Accelerator Fund||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Cambridge Technology Partners||Nyon, Switzerland, Vaud|
|Chengdu Culture & Tourism Development Group||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Climate Fund Managers||-|
|Exceed Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|IC Global Partners||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|JM Molina Investments||-|
|Lotus Lake Ventures||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|National Nuclear Security Administration||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|National Talents||Al Khobar, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia|
|Nomura Asset Management||Japan, Tokyo|
|NovAtel||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|One97 Mobility Fund||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Prometheus Group||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|Ruyi Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Scentan Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Watsco Ventures||Florida, Miami, United States|
|$200M||01 Mar 2023||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$45M||28 Feb 2023||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$149M||07 Dec 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||10 Oct 2022||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$150M||19 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$140M||18 Jul 2022||Vale of White Horse, England, United Kingdom|
|$118M||08 Jun 2022||Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$115M||06 Apr 2022||Zug, Zug, Switzerland|
|$170M||16 Mar 2022||-|
– Neurogastrx, a privately held specialty pharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, announced the successful completion of a $60m Series B crossover round led by Vivo Capital.
– Other new investors participating in the Series B round include RTW Investments, Samsara BioCapital and Marshall Wace, joining 5AM Ventures, venBio and OrbiMed Advisors.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to advance the company’s pipeline of GI therapies for serious conditions that impact millions of people yet are not effectively treated.
– Umoja Biopharma is a Seattle, WA-based oncology company.
– The company closed a $210m Series B financing.
– The round was co-led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Cormorant Asset Management with participation from new investors, including RTW Investments, LP; Temasek; Presight Capital (the international venture arm of Christian Angermayer’s Apeiron Investment Group); Caas Capital; and an investment fund associated with SVB Leerink.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.