DROIA appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Luxembourg. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Luxembourg.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Therapeutics, Business Development. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Frontier Medicines, Cyteir Therapeutics, OCTIMET Oncology.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the DROIA, startups are often financed by Celgene, The Column Group, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Celgene, Venrock, The Column Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Celgene, Wellington Management, Venrock.
This organization was formed by Luc Verelst. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This DROIA works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|ABCI Investment Management||-|
|Alpha Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|b-ventures||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Belkin International||California, Playa Vista, United States|
|BlueStream Ventures||Minnesota, Stillwater, United States|
|En-Japan||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|French sovereign investment bank||-|
|Geocapital Partners||Fort Lee, New Jersey, United States|
|HamiltonApex Technology Ventures||California, Solana Beach, United States|
|Huatailai Investment||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Insignia Financial Group||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
|ITEC HANKYU HANSHIN||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Jefferson Capital Partners||Louisiana, Mandeville, United States|
|Keppel Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Sustainable Income Capital Management||-|
|Vayner/RSE||New York, New York, United States|
|$88M||19 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$125M||18 May 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$32M||06 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||11 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$31M||29 Jul 2020||Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands|
|$42M||13 May 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$63M||23 Apr 2020||Lexington, Kentucky, United States|
|$12M||11 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$75M||11 Jan 2020||Hayward, California, United States|
– Hummingbird Bioscience from Singapore develops precision therapies against hard-to-drug targets to improve treatment outcomes.
– Series C $125m round brings company valuation to more than $1b.
– The round was led by Novo Holdings with participation from new investors – Frazier Healthcare Partners, Octagon Capital, EDBI, AMGEN Ventures, DROIA Ventures, Morningside Ventures, Pureos Bioventures, Polaris Partners, Affinity Asset Advisors, Ally Bridge Group and Altrium Capital Management and existing investors SK Inc, Heritas Capital, and Mirae Asset Venture Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.