Goldman Sachs appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1869. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
We also calculated 22 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Uber, ByteDance. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Financial Services.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Goldman Sachs is more than 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Goldman Sachs works on 2 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Goldman Sachs, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Walden International, Temasek Holdings, Spectrum Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Meritech Capital Partners, Tiger Global Management.
|1B||06 Aug 2019||Japan, Chiyoda|
|100M||15 Feb 2000||United States, Yonkers|
|45M||23 Aug 2017||United States, Seattle|
|50M||15 Jul 2019||United States, Seattle|
|78M||16 Aug 2002||United States, Greenville|
|260M||21 May 2019||United States, Oakland|
|37M||23 Jul 2018||United States, Draper|
|24M||18 Apr 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|19M||16 Dec 1999||United States, New York|
|10M||18 Mar 2002||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.