Goldman Sachs appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1869. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
We also calculated 22 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Uber, ByteDance. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Financial Services.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Goldman Sachs is more than 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This Goldman Sachs works on 2 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Goldman Sachs, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Walden International, Temasek Holdings, Spectrum Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Meritech Capital Partners, Tiger Global Management.
|$7M||17 Nov 2022||Bikaner, Rajasthan, India|
|$118M||10 Nov 2022||Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany|
|$70M||09 Nov 2022||Maryland, United States|
|$80M||25 Oct 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$18M||19 Oct 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$30M||03 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||28 Sep 2022||Slough, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|$60M||22 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$810M||15 Sep 2022||Mexico City, Mexico|
– Transmit Security announced that Citi Ventures and the Goldman Sachs have joined the company’s most recent $543m Series A funding round, setting a new record in investment history as the largest Series A investment in cybersecurity.
– The Series A round was led by Insight Partners and General Atlantic with additional investment from Cyberstarts, Geodesic, SYN Ventures, Vintage, and Artisanal Ventures.
– Previously bootstrapped, Transmit Security’s Series A funding round brings the company’s pre-money valuation to $2.2bn.
– Transmit Security will use the funding to increase the company’s global reach, expand its operations, and accelerate the company’s mission to help the world go passwordless.
– Vestwell, a NYC-based API technology platform for workplace savings and investing programs, raised $70m in Series C financing.
– The round was led by Wells Fargo Strategic Capital and Fin Venture Capital co-led by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Manulife, Point72, Nationwide Ventures, Allianz Life Ventures, Northwestern Mutual, FinTech Collective, Greenspring Associates, Primary Venture Partners, Teamworthy Ventures, F-Prime Capital, Industry Ventures, and Commerce Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to further expand the team, platform functionality, and servicing for its thousands of partners and clients.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.