Funds with similar focus
|$118M||08 Jun 2022||Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$25M||28 Mar 2022||Fujisawa, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan|
|$3M||28 Oct 2021||Fujisawa, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan|
|$11M||22 Jun 2021||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$4M||06 Apr 2021||Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$15M||16 Jul 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
– HilleVax, Inc. (HilleVax), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel vaccine candidates, announced the close of a $135 million crossover financing led by Frazier Healthcare Partners and joined by RA Capital Management, Deerfield Management Company, Abingworth, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Perceptive Advisors, Catalys Pacific, Samsara BioCapital, BVF Partners, Qiming Venture Partners USA, Greenspring Associates, Richard King Mellon Foundation, and Sahsen Ventures.
– The proceeds of this financing support the further clinical development of HilleVax’s virus-like particle (VLP) based vaccine candidate, HIL-214, for the prevention of moderate-to-severe acute gastroenteritis caused by norovirus infection.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.