Workday Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in North America in United States. Workday Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Workday Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Workday Ventures works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Workday Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Madrona Venture Group, Amplify Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, Madrona Venture Group, Amplify Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Index Ventures, Storm Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Human Resources, Analytics. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Automation Anywhere, Vida Health, League Inc.. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|15 Jul 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$138M||17 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|26 May 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$110M||05 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$75M||04 May 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$15M||31 Mar 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$35M||10 Mar 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$14M||26 Jan 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$7M||17 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– SkyHive Technologies, a company developing workforce planning software, announced that it closed a $40 million series B round led by holding company Eldridge Industries, with participation from Allegis Cyber, Accenture Ventures, Workday Ventures, and the Partnership Fund For New York City.
– The proceeds will be put toward growing SkyHive’s operations as the company looks to expand its customer base, as well as supporting ongoing product R&D efforts.
– People analytics — also known as talent analytics or HR analytics — refers to analytics that can help managers and executives make decisions about their workforce.
– SkyHive analyzes labor market data to enable customers to benchmark against competitors, forecast talent needs, and drive strategy.
– Wellthy received a strategic investment from Workday Ventures and joined the Workday Software Partner Program.
– As a Workday Software Partner, Wellthy plans to build a product integration for shared customers to leverage, which will differentiate their benefit offerings with caregiving support for their employees.
– Wellthy matches families with a dedicated Care Coordinator who manages their care plan, advocates for loved ones, and tackles tasks across medical, in-home, financial, legal, housing, and social and emotional needs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.