In 1995 was created Madrona Venture Group, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This Madrona Venture Group works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Madrona Venture Group is more than 1 billion dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Madrona Venture Group, startups are often financed by Foundry Group, Founders' Co-op, Ignition Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, Redpoint. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Foundry Group, Maveron, Ignition Partners.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Advertising. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Snowflake Computing, UiPath, Isilon Systems Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The current fund was established by Paul Goodrich, Tom Alberg. Besides them, we counted 13 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||08 Sep 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$13M||26 Jul 2021||United States, Portland|
|$25M||20 Jul 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$200M||19 Jul 2021||Australia, Brisbane City|
|$3M||15 Jul 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$100M||13 Jul 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$2M||07 Jul 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$60M||22 Jun 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$11M||17 Jun 2021||United States, Seattle|
– Spotnana Technology emerged from stealth mode and announced $41 million in funding. The funding includes a $34 million Series A led by ICONIQ and Madrona Venture Group. – Spotnana is the first technology company to build an open global innovation platform for travel. – The company’s TMC service is now live with more than 50 early corporate travel customers, providing seamless global service for business travelers and empowering administrators to manage travel across dozens of global offices from one single onl... Read more
– Battlesnake announced $1.5m in funding to build on the platform that has grown from a grass roots recruiting platform into a programming game and competition that attracts thousands of developers to have fun and learn new skills. – Funding was led by Madrona Venture Group with participation from Liquid 2, Ascend, 200 OK, and notable angel investors including Jason Warner (former CTO GitHub) and Chris Aniszczyk (CTO Linux Foundation). – Started in 2015 as a developer recruiting event in the Pacific Northwest, b... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.