This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
About Notion Capital: We are SaaS entrepreneurs and operators turned investors, investing in what we know and love: European SaaS and enterprise tech.
Our vision is to be the VC we never had, creating the conditions for extraordinary success for our portfolio and the wider ecosystem.
Founded in 2009, we have now made more than 60 investments and are committed to supporting our founders every step of the way on their extraordinary journeys.
Our ideal deal: Early stage SaaS and enterprise tech start-ups, ideally with at least $1m+ ARR, growing fast, and headquartered in Europe.
We look for founders with an elusive combination of qualities that will enable them to beat the odds to build large, category leading companies.
Notion has its roots in SaaS and has evolved its focus to reflect the way the market is changing.
We believe that there’s never been a better time to invest in SaaS with so many processes and workflows still being performed manually or by outdated on-premise software. We break down the market opportunity as follows:
- General SaaS – horizontal software applications that reside in the cloud as a single instance with subscription or transactional revenue models.
- Industry Disruptors – cloud based software and infrastructure transforming entire industries such as Fintech, Martech, HRTech, Healthtech, InsurTech, Agritech and RegTech.
- Frontier Tech – deep, groundbreaking tech that typically requires a larger upfront investment in the team and the tech before commercialisation.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: notion.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first_initial last, first, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
98.1% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
37.5% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Decision Makers / Strategy
Similarity Index [see explanation at unicorn-nest.com/dataset-what-we-tweet-vs-what-we-invest]
0.13 out of 1
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.4 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.