In 2016 was created Notion, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tradeshift, Bench, DueDil For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Notion is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Notion, startups are often financed by Beacon Capital LLP, Passion Capital, Playfair Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Octopus Ventures, MMC Ventures, Beacon Capital LLP. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Eden Ventures, Venture Founders, Beacon Capital LLP.
This organization was formed by Chris Prucha, Ivan Zhao, Jessica Lam. We also calculated 13 valuable employees in our database.
|68M||17 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||18 Aug 2020||Germany, " Germany"}|
|2M||06 May 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|18M||19 Mar 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|36M||04 Feb 2020||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|80M||27 Jan 2020||United Kingdom, London|
|9M||11 Dec 2019||Germany, Berlin|
|8M||10 Oct 2019||United States, New York|
|33M||28 Aug 2019||United Kingdom, London|
– Element, the company behind an end-to-end encrypted team messaging platform powered by the Matrix protocol, has raised $30 million in a series B round of funding from a slew of notable backers, including Skype cofounder Jaan Tallinn‘s Metaplanet, WordPress.com parent company Automattic, Protocol Labs, and Notion. – In a week that saw Salesforce officially taking Slack under its wing, the gargantuan $27.7 billion acquisition serves as a timely reminder of the importance that team chat and collaboration tools play in ... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.