The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Jose. The venture was found in North America in United States. PayPal Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
The real fund results show that this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. When the investment is from PayPal Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this PayPal Ventures performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the PayPal Ventures, startups are often financed by Data Collective DCVC, btov Partners, Ribbit Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goodwater Capital, Enterprise Ireland, Bessemer Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Goodwater Capital, Ribbit Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Cyber Security, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Raisin, PPRO Group, Monese For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Clarity Partners||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Corus Entertainment||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|F7 Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Goldbridge Capital||China, Hohhot, Nei Mongol|
|Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Longnan County Longyin Trade||China, Ganzhou, Jiangxi|
|MM Grupp||Estonia, Harjumaa, Tallinn|
|Nanjing Junyang Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Qualcomm Atheros||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Singapore Tourism Accelerator||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$58M||18 Jan 2023||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$70M||09 Nov 2022||Maryland, United States|
|$50M||08 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$24M||13 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$33M||17 Aug 2022||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$22M||08 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||08 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|25 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$113M||18 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Oyster, the company that makes hiring talented people around the world compliant, human, and delightful.
– Company has announced investments from PayPal Ventures and HR Tech Investments, an affiliate of Indeed.
– Cart.com from Houston TX provides ecommerce solutions to help businesses scale online.
– The company closed $98M Series B funding round.
– Oak HC/FT led the round, with participation from PayPal Ventures, Clearco, Raven One Ventures, G9 Ventures and prior investors Mercury Fund, Moonshots Capital, Valedor Partners, Arsenal Growth, as well as Sebastian Rymarz, CEO of Heyday, Phillip Krim, CEO of Casper, as well as executives at Discover Financial, Robinhood, Blinds.com and Uber.
– The company intends to use the funds to further strengthen its ecommerce-as-a-Service (ECaaS) integrated platform and continue acquiring solution providers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.