Greylock Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1965. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Menlo Park.
The fund was created by Bill Elfers. We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Greylock Partners, startups are often financed by Marc Benioff, Khosla Ventures, GV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, Insight Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pilot House Ventures, Matrix Partners, Icon Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Facebook, Airbnb, LinkedIn. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Greylock Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Greylock Partners works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
|35M||03 Mar 2021||United States, Scottsdale|
|4M||11 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|43M||05 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|12M||14 Dec 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|50M||18 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|27M||12 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|90M||14 Oct 2020||Canada, Toronto|
|10M||06 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||01 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Wisetack is a San Francisco, CA-based technology company that brings buy now, pay later to in-person services like home and auto repair. – Company raised $45M in Series B funding. – The round was led by Insight Partners, with participation from existing investors Greylock Partners and Bain Capital Ventures. – The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth, including supporting further expansion into verticals such as auto repair, elective medical, dental and veterinary, legal se... Read more
– Solv is a San Francisco CA-based network of same-day and next-day healthcare providers. – The company raised $45M in Series C funding. – The round was led by Acrew Capital and Corner Ventures with participation from Greylock Partners and Benchmark Capital. – The new funding will be used to expand the company’s national network of healthcare providers, consumer driven healthcare offerings like same-day in person appointments and virtual care, and increased cost transparency for patients. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.