Tiger Global Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The average startup value when the investment from Tiger Global Management is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. This Tiger Global Management works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Facebook, JD.com, Spotify. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Tiger Global Management, startups are often financed by Union Square Ventures, Qiming Venture Partners, Matrix Partners China. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wellington Management, Thrive Capital, Redpoint. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wellington Management, SoftBank, Sequoia Capital India.
The current fund was established by Chase Coleman. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
|$3M||26 Apr 2022||Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina|
|$70M||29 Mar 2022||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$450M||22 Mar 2022||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|$80M||17 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$125M||16 Mar 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya|
|$15M||15 Mar 2022||Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$4M||14 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||10 Mar 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$75M||09 Mar 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– Melio, a leading B2B payments platform for small businesses, today announced it has raised an additional $250m, tripling the company’s valuation to $4bn since January 2021.
– The Series D round, which comes as the company grew its monthly processing volumes by 5,000% over the last 18 months, was co-led by new investor Thrive Capital of New York, along with existing investor General Catalyst. U.S. investment firm Tiger Global Management also invested in the round, along with existing investors Accel, Bessemer, Coatue, Corner Ventures, and Latitude.
– The capital raised will accelerate the company’s expansion through partnerships with leading financial institutions, software providers, and marketplaces interested in enabling B2B payments for their customers.
– Humane, Inc. from San Francisco develops personal technology for the intelligence age.
– Company raised $100m in Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Tiger Global Management with participation from SoftBank Group, BOND, Forerunner Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, Sam Altman, Lachy Groom, Kindred Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Valia Ventures, NEXT VENTŪRES, Plexo Capital and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.