|Aeternity||Liechtenstein, Oberland, Vaduz|
|Caitong Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Chengdu Hi-tech Investment Group||-|
|Covington Funds||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Danisco Venture||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Dauk/Wagner Investments||Connecticut, Ridgefield, United States|
|Die Wirtschaftskammer||Austria, Vienna|
|DST Systems||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|FusionX Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|HealthCare Biotech||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Infinity Equity||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|LVMH Luxury Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Maple Capital Advisors||-|
|Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy||-|
|Qujingshi Qilinqu Gongye Yuanqu Kaifa Touzi||China, Qujing, Yunnan|
|Ramen Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|The Three Sisters Institutional Office||-|
|Xinbaijia Wenhua Chuanbo||China, Shanghai|
Power Corporation of Canada
|$210M||15 Jun 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$30M||25 May 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$39M||17 May 2022||Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$6M||03 May 2022||Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada|
|$80M||20 Apr 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||08 Mar 2022||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$16M||07 Mar 2022||Calgary, Canada|
|$60M||02 Mar 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$11M||22 Feb 2022||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
– P&P Optica closed its Series B funding round.
– The round was led by Ag Capital Canada, with new investor Synovus Family Office as well as existing investors Fulcrum Global Capital, Export Development Canada and others.
– The financing will be used to accelerate implementation of PPO’s detection system in food processing plants across Canada and the US.
– The funding will be also used to expand development of the company’s advanced software and insights for the food processing industry.
– This includes artificial intelligence (AI) tools that enable processors to collect, view, and analyze detailed information about food composition and quality in real-time.
– Toronto-based Peak Power (Peak) today announced that it has closed funding from The Atmospheric Fund (TAF), representing the fifth investor in Peak’s capital funding round.
– TAF will join Sensata Technologies, Export Development Canada (EDC), BDC Capital, and Hatch/Canadian Shield as a strategic investor in Peak.
– TAF brings to the round their focus on carbon emissions reduction, as they have a mandate to advance local solutions to climate change through high impact investments.
– Their contribution aligns with Peak’s commitment to decarbonize energy, the built environment, and mobility through enabling intelligent energy in smart cities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.