In 2017 was created Gradient Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. Gradient Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mountain View.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AllyO, Mojo Vision, Sapling. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Artificial Intelligence. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The real fund results show that this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from Gradient Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Gradient Ventures performs on 26 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The current fund was established by Anna Patterson, Kelsey Taylor, Zachary Bratun-Glennon. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Gradient Ventures, startups are often financed by Techstars, Real Ventures, SOSV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Round Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, Y Combinator, Work-Bench.
|$30M||08 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$3M||21 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||20 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$34M||07 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||29 Jun 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$8M||07 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||26 May 2021||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|$20M||12 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Burlingame, California-based startup using a data-driven approach to product quality, unitQ, raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Accel.
– Existing backers Creandum — the early-stage Swedish fund which also backed Shopify — and Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund, also put money in the round
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its sales and marketing efforts.
– Norby, a full-stack marketing platform, raised $3.8m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Gradient Ventures and joined by Google’s venture AI-focused fund, Bungalow Capital, BBG Ventures, Charge VC and Notation.
– The company plans to use the funds to grow its team and scale its full-stack marketing platform to new heights.
– Norby is ideal for small brands and solo entrepreneurs, and most of its customers run less than 10-person operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.