Scale Venture Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Foster City.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Scale Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Redpoint, First Round Capital, Data Collective DCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint, GV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greenspring Associates, Domain Associates, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP).
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Security. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DocuSign, ExactTarget, Omniture. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The current fund was established by Kate Mitchell, Rory O'Driscoll. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this Scale Venture Partners works on 0 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from Scale Venture Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|701 Angel Fund||-|
|Dow Pension Funds||-|
|Gamma Investors||King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Greenstart||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Guangdong Jinxintong Jituan Gufen Co., Ltd.||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Huazhang Jiye Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Investopedia||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|Master Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Pleiade Venture||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Queensland Business Development Fund||-|
|Schneider Electric Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Shanghai Guangya Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Tessera Capital Partners||-|
|The first asset joint investment||-|
|Tongxi Capital||Beijing, China, Tongzhou|
|University of Waterloo||Canada, Ontario, Waterloo|
|Vencore Capital||Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States|
|$40M||17 Nov 2022||Los Altos, California, United States|
|$14M||15 Nov 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$31M||03 Oct 2022||Virginia, United States|
|$10M||29 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||27 Sep 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$70M||06 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$36M||03 Jun 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$70M||25 May 2022||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$45M||10 May 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Matillion, a startup that helps companies harness their data, raised $150m in funding.
– The round was led by General Atlantic and joined by Battery Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.
– The company has hundreds of enterprise customers, including Western Union, FOX, Sony, Slack, National Grid, Peet’s Coffee and Cisco.
– The startup was founded in Manchester (it now also has a base in Denver), and this makes it one of a handful of tech startups out of the city — others we’ve recently covered include The Hut Group, Peak AI and Fractory — now hitting the big leagues and helping to put it on the innovation map as an urban center to watch.
– Papaya Global announced a $250m Series D funding round.
– The round was led by New York-based global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners and joined by Tiger Global, with participation from existing investors Greenoaks Capital, IVP, Scale Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Alkeon Capital, Workday Ventures, Access Industries and Group 11.
– Funding will be used to continue Papaya’s rapid expansion and accelerate the recruitment of rapidly growing companies (pre/post IPO) and Fortune 5000 clients.
– Papaya, the global people management platform for the remote work era – which tripled its revenue in 2020 – provides a radically simple solution for managing and paying all types of global workers in full compliance, from onboarding to payments, in over 140 countries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.