Bank of America appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1998. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Charlotte.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SpaceX, Dropbox, Panera Bread. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Information Technology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Bank of America, startups are often financed by Emergence, DCM Ventures, Amadeus Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Citigroup, UBS. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scale Venture Partners, Oak Investment Partners, Intel Capital.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Bank of America the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Bank of America performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$25M||13 Jan 2023||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$125M||11 Jan 2023||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$750M||04 Jan 2023||San Diego, California, United States|
|$1B||30 Dec 2022||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
Taiga Building Products
|$250M||21 Dec 2022||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|$88M||13 Dec 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts
|$250K||11 Nov 2022||Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
|$200K||02 Nov 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
Monroe Community College, Brighton - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$250K||13 Oct 2022||Rochester, New York, United States|
– Paxos is a NYC-based regulated blockchain infrastructure platform.
– Bank of America, Coinbase Ventures, Founders Fund and FTX joined the Series D round of funding.
– Paxos has raised more than $540m in funding to date.
– Sixty8 Capital is an Indianapolis-based seed-stage VC firm supporting Black, Latinx, women, and LGBTQ+ led startups.
– The firm announced the first close of its new $20m venture fund.
– The investors include The Indiana Next Level Fund, 50 South Capital, Bank of America, Eli Lilly and Company, First Internet Bank, and the Central Indiana Community Foundation.
– Led by Managing Director Kelli Jones, Sixty8 Capital is industry-agnostic and will focus initially on seed investments between the coasts with an emphasis on the Midwest.
– Sixty8 Capital is powered by Allos Ventures, one of Indiana’s most active VC firms with Allos’ Paul Ehlinger serving as a venture partner.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.