In 2012 was created Amplify Partners, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Datadog, Fastly, Vera. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Big Data, Information Technology.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Amplify Partners, startups are often financed by Data Collective DCVC, Techstars, Madrona Venture Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Madrona Venture Group, Data Collective DCVC, Sequoia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Battery Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Madrona Venture Group.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Amplify Partners performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Amplify Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Sunil Dhaliwal. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
|$1M||18 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$201M||02 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||28 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||27 Jul 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$30M||08 Jul 2021||California, United States|
|$150M||30 Jun 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$80M||11 May 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$15M||13 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$28M||17 Mar 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– Hex Technologies, the collaborative data workspace that empowers organizations to drive impact from their data, announced that it has raised $16 million in Series A financing, bringing its total funding to $21.5 million.
– The round was led by Redpoint Ventures with participation from previous investors Amplify Partners, as well as Data Community Fund, Geometry, Operator Collective, Tokyo Black, Vandelay Ventures, XYZ Venture Capital and individual investors.
– Redpoint Managing Director Tomasz Tunguz has joined the Hex Board of Directors.
– Hex will use the funding to grow its exceptional product and go-to-market teams, and continue building its platform.
– InterVenn Biosciences announced the completion of a $201m Series C financing.
– The funding round was led by new investors SoftBank Group, Heritage Provider Network, Irving Investors, Highside Capital Management, and backed by existing investors Amplify Partners, Anzu Partners, Genoa Ventures and True Ventures.
– The proceeds from the financing will be used to accelerate development and commercialization of Dawn, the company’s liquid biopsy assay for immune checkpoint inhibitor response prediction, and to expand the network of partners on the company’s AI-driven glycoproteomics platform.
– To date, the InterVenn glycoproteomics platform has been used to develop 16 clinical use cases across oncology and other indications. Dawn is currently under development and is planned to be commercialized in 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.