Felix Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Felix Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 21 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. This Felix Capital works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund was created by Antoine Nussenbaum, Frederic Court. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Wellness. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Farfetch, Houzz, Deliveroo. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Felix Capital, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, LocalGlobe, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Sebastian Picardo, Idinvest Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Female Founders Fund, Accel.
|10M||02 Apr 2015||France, Paris|
|16M||21 Apr 2020||Germany, Munich|
|10M||11 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|3M||11 Mar 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|5M||15 Jan 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|800K||17 May 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|145M||17 Dec 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|18 Apr 2019||Austria, Vienna|
|30M||20 Apr 2020||Austria, Vienna|
|12M||18 Apr 2019||Austria, Vienna|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.