In 1997 was created Storm Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Marketo, TalkDesk, Algolia We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Analytics. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund was created by Tae Nahm. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Storm Ventures, startups are often financed by TeleSoft Partners, Enterprise Partners, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Mayfield Fund, Battery Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TeleSoft Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Venrock.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Storm Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Storm Ventures works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|$11M||11 Oct 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|12 Aug 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$15M||26 Jul 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$12M||12 Jul 2022||Saratoga, California, United States|
|$22M||28 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||12 Apr 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$13M||05 Apr 2022||Santa Clara, California, United States|
|$14M||24 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$82M||02 Mar 2022||-|
– Talview, a leading provider of an end-to-end, AI-powered hiring and proctoring solution, today announced it closed $15m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Silicon Valley investor Eileses Capital with participation from existing investors Storm Ventures, Inventus Capital and Emergent Ventures.
– Kishore Bopardikar, Co-founder at Eileses Capital LLC, will join the Talview board, while Arun Penmetsa, Partner at Storm Ventures, will continue on the board.
– Interactio from Vilnius is a remote interpretation platform that provides remote participation for multilingual online and onsite meetings.
– The company raised $30m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Eight Roads Ventures and Storm Ventures with participation from Practica Capital, Notion Capital, Change Ventures and angels such as Jaan Tallinn and Young Sohn.
– The new funding will be used to accelerate the company’s growth in Europe and US.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.