Partnership Fund for New York City is the famous VC, which was founded in 1996. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Partnership Fund for New York City, startups are often financed by Union Square Ventures, Village Ventures, Constellation Technology Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Contour Venture Partners, Village Ventures, Two Sigma Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, Contour Venture Partners, Two Sigma Ventures.
The fund was created by Henry Kravis. Besides them, we counted 11 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Financial Services. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TxVia, Rgenix, Digital Reasoning.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Partnership Fund for New York City works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Partnership Fund for New York City is 5-10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
|$8M||02 Nov 2020||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$22M||16 Sep 2020||New York, United States|
|$10M||06 May 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||05 Mar 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||05 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||03 Sep 2019||New York, United States|
|$6M||05 Aug 2019||New York, United States|
|$40M||09 Oct 2018||New York, United States|
|$3M||18 Jun 2018||New York, New York, United States|
– SkyHive Technologies, a company developing workforce planning software, announced that it closed a $40 million series B round led by holding company Eldridge Industries, with participation from Allegis Cyber, Accenture Ventures, Workday Ventures, and the Partnership Fund For New York City.
– The proceeds will be put toward growing SkyHive’s operations as the company looks to expand its customer base, as well as supporting ongoing product R&D efforts.
– People analytics — also known as talent analytics or HR analytics — refers to analytics that can help managers and executives make decisions about their workforce.
– SkyHive analyzes labor market data to enable customers to benchmark against competitors, forecast talent needs, and drive strategy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.