In 1996 was created AllegisCyber, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from AllegisCyber the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this AllegisCyber performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the AllegisCyber, startups are often financed by Menlo Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, GV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, GV, Norwest Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kleiner Perkins, Menlo Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cyber Security, Mobile. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Shopzilla, Shape Security, Dragos Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Barry Weinman, Bob Ackerman, Robert Ackerman. The overall number of key employees were 5.
|21M||18 Nov 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||05 Oct 2009||United States, Los Altos|
|10M||19 Jul 2005||United States, Mountain View|
|20M||18 May 1999||United States, Los Angeles|
|44M||06 Feb 2019||United States, Los Altos|
|46M||14 Oct 2015||United States, Mountain View|
|36M||24 Jan 2001||Panama, San Francisco|
|12M||21 Jul 2004||United States, Mountain View|
|25M||15 Nov 2010||United States, Redwood City|
|50M||03 Nov 2011||United States, Redwood City|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.