PMV is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2001. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Belgium. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Brussels.
The overall number of key employees were 30.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the PMV, startups are often financed by Fortino Capital, Capricorn Venture Partners, Qbic Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VIB, Qbic Fund, Gemma Frisius Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lumira Ventures, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, VIB.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this PMV performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from PMV the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline UnifiedPost, AgroSavfe, FRX Polymers The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Belgium. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||27 Jul 2021||Belgium, Antwerp|
|$531K||02 Feb 2021||Belgium, Ghent|
|$40M||15 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||23 Dec 2020||Belgium, Leuven|
|$2M||22 Dec 2020||Belgium, Antwerp|
|$590K||17 Dec 2020||Belgium, Antwerp|
|$1M||15 Dec 2020||Belgium, City of Brussels|
|$4M||01 Nov 2020||Belgium, Ghent|
|$4M||27 Oct 2020||Belgium, Ghent|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.