NVIDIA appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1993. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Santa Clara. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Data Visualization. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TuSimple, Weka.IO, OmniSci. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund was created by Chris Malachowsky, Curtis Priem, Jensen Huang. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this NVIDIA works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the NVIDIA, startups are often financed by Norwest Venture Partners, Western Digital Capital, Walden Riverwood Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vanedge Capital, Nvidia GPU Ventures, GV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nvidia GPU Ventures, Verizon Ventures, Vanedge Capital.
|ACE Singapore||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Authentic Media Group||-|
|Clever Clover||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Fitch Ratings||New York, New York, United States|
|Hopen Life Science Ventures||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Intercept Ventures||California, Oakland, United States|
|JCP Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Link Investment Trust||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Zhejiang Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$350M||14 Mar 2023||-|
|$230M||27 Feb 2023||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$47M||29 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$135M||15 Nov 2022||California, United States|
|$15M||20 Sep 2022||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|06 Jun 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
Weights & Biases
|17 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$130M||26 Apr 2022||California, United States|
|$10M||08 Mar 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.