Funds with similar focus
|Arrowgrass Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Cianna Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Distilled||England, London, United Kingdom|
|DTCC||New York, New York, United States|
|ErGo Media Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|F&Y Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|FastTrackTech||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|GeoCities||California, Marina Del Rey, United States|
|QVT Financial||New York, New York, United States|
|Renegade Ventures||Nevada, Ohio, United States|
|Roadzen||New York, New York, United States|
|RoseRock||Bryan, Texas, United States|
|Scry.info||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Shanghai Yishi Wenhua||China, Shanghai|
|Sirius Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Sorenson Impact||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|The Seed Lab||New York, New York, United States|
|29 Aug 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|25 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||19 Apr 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Titan Space Technologies
|06 Apr 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|05 Apr 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|29 Mar 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$20M||17 Feb 2022||California, United States|
|08 Feb 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$6M||27 Jan 2022||France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France|
– SkyHive Technologies, a company developing workforce planning software, announced that it closed a $40 million series B round led by holding company Eldridge Industries, with participation from Allegis Cyber, Accenture Ventures, Workday Ventures, and the Partnership Fund For New York City.
– The proceeds will be put toward growing SkyHive’s operations as the company looks to expand its customer base, as well as supporting ongoing product R&D efforts.
– People analytics — also known as talent analytics or HR analytics — refers to analytics that can help managers and executives make decisions about their workforce.
– SkyHive analyzes labor market data to enable customers to benchmark against competitors, forecast talent needs, and drive strategy.
– TripleBlind, a startup that has devised a way to encrypt data so that it can be shared without ever being decrypted or even leaving the data owner’s firewall, and keeping the whole process compliant with data protection regulations, raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and the Mayo Clinic, with AVG Basecamp Fund, Accenture Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Flyover Capital, KCRise Fund, NextGen Venture Partners and Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health also participating.
– The company estimates there are some 43 zetabytes of data stored by enterprises today globally that is not being used as it could be because of the limitations imposed both by these and other data protection rules, as well as general hesitancy over sharing IP and other issues around sharing data.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.