Canvas Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Portola Valley.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Canvas Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Y Combinator, Oakhouse Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Y Combinator, SVB Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oakhouse Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Benhamou Global Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Machine Learning. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Branch, Luminar, Vida Health. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Gary Little, Rebecca Lynn. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This Canvas Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Canvas Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|$10M||18 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$24M||13 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||28 Sep 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$25M||12 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||21 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||31 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||03 May 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$4M||17 Mar 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$9M||01 Dec 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
– Robocorp, the open-source process automation platform, has closed a $21m Series A investment round led by Canvas Ventures with participation from Benchmark, Uncorrelated Ventures, Slow Ventures, Firstminute Capital, Harpoon Ventures, Artisanal Ventures, Haystack Ventures and a host of angels in the intelligent automation and open source space.
– Additionally, Robocorp is releasing Robocorp Control Room, a self-managed automation orchestration platform for solutions integrators, robots-as-service providers, and enterprises that want to power automations at scale with governance and control.
– Businesses are looking to automate manual tasks and tedious processes for business functions that include HR, IT, finance, data management, customer communications, and IT operations. In fact, 50% of CIOs will be accelerating robotization and automation by 2024 according to IDC.
– Flyhomes announced a $150m Series C financing to fuel its growth and build upon its record-setting quarters.
– The round was co-led by venture capital firms Norwest Venture Partners and Battery Ventures, with additional participation from Balyasny Asset Management, Fifth Wall, Trustbridge Partners, Camber Creek, Zillow co-founder Spencer Rascoff, and existing investors Andreessen Horowitz and Canvas Ventures.
– As part of the transaction, Lisa Wu of Norwest Venture Partners and Roger Lee of Battery Ventures will join the Flyhomes Board of Directors.
– Flyhomes is a pioneer and market leader of the end-to-end homebuying model.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.