Fika Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
The fund was created by Eva Ho, TX Zhuo. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Fika Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Tribeca Angels, Transamerica Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Wolfson Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Defy.vc.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Management Information Systems. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Policygenius, ProdPerfect, Tolemi.
Funds with similar focus
|Alon Technology Ventures||-|
|Avidia Bank||Hudson, Massachusetts, United States|
|Meridian Energy USA||California, Pleasanton, United States|
|Monster||New York, New York, United States|
|Nationwide Mutual Capital||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Quincy Jones Productions||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Turkey - Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology||Ankara, Ankara, Turkey|
|Vision Ridge Capital Partners||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|WallerSutton||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||15 Mar 2023||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$20M||01 Jan 2023||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$12M||27 Oct 2022||-|
|$3M||17 Sep 2022||Surrey, British Columbia, Canada|
|$8M||30 Jun 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$12M||01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$43M||24 May 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$45M||19 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||04 May 2022||Menlo Park, California, United States|
– Clovers, a human resources technology firm leveraging conversational intelligence to improve interviewing and hiring practices, today announced it has raised $15m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Greycroft and Alpha Edison with participation from Crosslink Capital, Acadian Ventures, Fika Ventures and Act One Ventures.
– Clovers is the intelligent interview platform that uses human and conversational intelligence to accelerate hiring, uncover bias, and put the right people in the right role every time.
– Quiet Capital led the round with Mucker Capital, Fika Ventures, Tau Ventures, Global Founders Capital and SaaS Venture Capital also participating.
– HeyRenee is the latest innovation from Dr. Renee Dua and Nick Desai, co-founders of Heal who spent seven years building the award-winning home-centric primary care company.
– HeyRenee is a uniquely patient-centric digital health platform designed to make better healthcare a reality for all Americans, especially the elderly, underserved, and those managing chronic conditions.
– HeyRenee will eventually work with every provider, partner, and point solution to curate the perfect combination of services for each patient’s specific needs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.