This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Israel, Tel Aviv
The fund is located in Israel, Asia. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Tel Aviv.
ScaleMP, OpenLegacy, EZBOB are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Infrastructure, Service Industry. In addition, there are 10 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3 others. Along with Leumi Partners, start-ups are often financed by RDC - Rafael Development Corporation, TL Ventures, Sequoia Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Silverhorn Investment Advisors, RDC - Rafael Development Corporation, Poalim Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Honeycomb Investment Trust, Shawbrook Bank, Da Vinci Capital.
This fund was the most active in 2016. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 55 percentage points more exits than other funds.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: leumipartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last_initial, last first_initial, first, first last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.