Mirae Asset Global Investments appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seoul. The venture was found in Asia in South Korea.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Mirae Asset Global Investments, startups are often financed by Eight Roads Ventures, Jungle Ventures, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Eight Roads Ventures, ArrowMark Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Troy Capital Partners, Toyota Motor Corporation, Tiller Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 14.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vividion Therapeutics, BIOMx, Mesh Korea. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Android.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Mirae Asset Global Investments is more than 1 billion dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Mirae Asset Global Investments performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|Vintage Investment Partners||Israel, Herzliya|
|Claridge Israel||Israel, Herzliya|
|MK Energy and Infrastructure||United States, Stamford|
|Hillsven Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Financial Technology Partners||United States, San Francisco|
|U.S. Cellular||United States, Chicago|
|Jetta Company Limited||United States, Bonner Springs|
|Danaher||United States, Washington|
|Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting||India, Bangalore|
|Milestone Venture Capital||Germany, Hösbach|
|China Internet Investment Fund||China, Beijing|
|Hangzhou Joyni Capital Management||China, Hangzhou|
|Dyrdek Machine||United States, Beverly Hills|
|Pincus Capital Management||-|
|The Abell Venture Fund||-|
|Olive Ventures||Russia, Moscow|
|Yoshimasu Seisakusho||Japan, Tokyo|
|$141M||08 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$250M||18 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$210M||10 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$3M||09 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
Akili Interactive Labs
|$110M||26 May 2021||United States, Boston|
Arrail Dental Clinic
|$200M||13 Apr 2021||China, Dongcheng District|
|22 Sep 2020||China, Futian District|
|$200M||13 Aug 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|$56M||07 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
– Immunitas Therapeutics, a Waltham, MA-based single cell genomics-based therapeutics company, closed a $58m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Agent Capital with participation from Medical Excellence Capital (MEC), 120 Capital, Solasta Ventures, Mirae Asset, Ono Venture Investment, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research, NS Investment, BrightEdge (American Cancer Society), and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society . Existing investors Alexandria Venture Investments, Evotec, Leaps by Bayer, M Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund (NVF), and founding investor Longwood Fund also joined the round.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its lead program, IMT-009, a CD161 inhibitor, into the clinic to treat both solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
– FalconX announced a $210m Series C financing round, valuing the company at $3.75bn.
– The round was led by Altimeter Capital, Sapphire Ventures and existing investors B Capital Group and Tiger Global Management, with participation from Mirae Asset. Amex Ventures also increased its existing investment as part of this round.
– FalconX is a digital assets and cryptocurrency financial services company that provides institutions trading, credit, and clearing across major cryptocurrencies.
– FalconX will use the funding from the Series C round to expand its product lines, explore strategic acquisitions, and continue to hire great talent globally, including key executives with backgrounds at the convergence of traditional financial markets, digital assets and technology.
– FalconX was founded in 2016 by a team of ex-Goldman Sachs bankers and technologists.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.