In 2018 was created Stride.VC, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Stride.VC, startups are often financed by Kima Ventures, e.ventures, dmg ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are dmg ventures, Octopus Ventures, Entru00e9e Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by dmg ventures, Octopus Ventures, Entru00e9e Capital.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The current fund was established by Fred Destin, Harry Stebbings.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, EdTech. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cazoo, Strapi, Unibuddy. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
Funds with similar focus
|Alexion Pharmaceuticals||Cheshire, Connecticut, United States|
|Anthemis Exponential Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|BD Ventures||Bangladesh, Dhaka, Dhaka Division|
|Chilton Capital Management LLC||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Delta Drone||Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France, Rhone-Alpes|
|eFund||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Fjord Ventures||California, Laguna Hills, United States|
|Greencoat Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Jiangsu Guangdian Chuang Tou||China, Henan, Xuanwu|
|Kyodo Printing||Japan, Tokyo|
|Lamphere Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Merus Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|NantWorks||California, Culver City, United States|
|Shenzhen Huashang Dingxin Equity Investment Fund Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SunnyBridge||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Swastika||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Tata Opportunities Fund (TOF)||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|The Optimas Group||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|Vireo Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Ziff Brothers Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||24 May 2022||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$11M||10 May 2022||Ghent, East Flanders, Belgium|
|$3M||31 Mar 2022||-|
|$2M||23 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||08 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$23M||10 Feb 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$5M||08 Nov 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$12M||19 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$17M||07 Oct 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Unibuddy is a New York-based university recruitment platform.
– Company raised $20m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Highland Europe with participation from Stride.VC.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding operations, accelerating growth and the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.