In 2004 was created ServiceNow, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Santa Clara. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Business Intelligence, Apps. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MuleSoft, ThoughtSpot, Numerify.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from ServiceNow the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This ServiceNow works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the ServiceNow, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, Lighter Capital, Sapphire Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Salesforce Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital.
This organization was formed by Fred Luddy. The overall number of key employees were 2.
|Avalon Capital Group||California, La Jolla, United States|
|Community Newspaper Holdings||Alabama, Montgomery, United States|
|CuraeLab||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|data dock||Japan, Nagaoka, Niigata Prefecture|
|F10 FinTech Incubator & Accelerator||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Gen3 Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|HLD||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Investing Women||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Jinshang Fund||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Spectria Invest||Jönköping County, Jonkopings Lan, Sweden|
|Zhonghe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|ZSCO||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$175M||26 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|03 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$580M||06 Dec 2021||Daly City, California, United States|
|$53M||09 Nov 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$10M||02 Sep 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$33M||25 Aug 2020||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$25M||09 Jul 2020||Espoo, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$35M||17 Dec 2019||Ohio, United States|
|$11M||21 Mar 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– CareAR, a startup that combines AR with content management system DocuShare and multichannel marketing service XMPie, has raised $10m in a funding led by ServiceNow.
– The round values CareAR at $700m post-money.
– CareAR’s platform lets agents see what users see for real-time troubleshooting.
– Split, the leading feature delivery and experimentation platform, announced $50m in Series D funding led by Owl Rock.
– The round was also joined by Northgate Capital and existing investors including Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Harmony Partners, Microsoft’s venture capital fund M12, Atlassian Ventures, and ServiceNow.
– This latest round of investment brings Split’s total funding to $110m of which $83m was raised within the past year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.