This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Ireland. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Dublin.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from Irelandia Aviation, start-ups are often funded by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The fund often co-invests with Tom Kennedy, Nicole Junkermann, NJF Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is AERDRON. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Retail, Drones. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Spain. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.