|$30M||14 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||13 Sep 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$11M||07 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$17M||29 Aug 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||23 Aug 2022||Miami Beach, Florida, United States|
|$12M||11 Aug 2022||Burlington, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||10 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||09 Aug 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$1M||03 Aug 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
– UpEquity has closed a $50m Series B funding round led by S3 Ventures with $20m in equity and $30m in debt.
– Next Coast Ventures also participated in the round, along with BP Capital Management, Alumni Ventures, Gaingels, Launchpad Capital and Early Light Ventures.
– UpEquity has seen year-over-year revenue growth of 500% and has raised a total of $77m to date.
– The company anticipates originating more than $1bn in mortgages over the next 12 months.
– S3 Ventures Partner Charlie Plauche will be joining the UpEquity board.
– UpEquity is part of a new class of startups called Power Buyers that are enabling homebuyers to make all-cash offers.
– Candy Digital announced a $100m Series A financing round, which values the company at $1.5bn.
– The round was co-led by leading global private equity and venture capital firms Insight Partners and Softbank Vision Fund 2. Additional participants in the round include Connect Ventures, an investment partnership between leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and global venture capital firm New Enterprise Associates, Will Ventures, Gaingels, Com2Us, Athletes Syndicate in partnership with Chaos Ventures, which includes participation from current and retired MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL players, and NFL Hall of Famer Peyton Manning.
– Candy Digital is building Major League Baseball’s official NFT ecosystem where fans and collectors will be able to purchase, trade, and share officially licensed NFTs to deepen their love of the sport.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.