Afore Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Swept, Honeycomb, Visor. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Developer Tools. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Afore Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
The fund was created by Anamitra Banerji, Gaurav Jain. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Afore Capital, startups are often financed by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Y Combinator, The Gramercy Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Story Ventures, Sam Hodges. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Threshold, Ludlow Ventures, Freestyle Capital.
|1M||07 May 2021|
|3M||07 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|2M||01 Apr 2021|
|35M||10 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|2M||16 Dec 2020|
|51M||15 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|1M||01 Dec 2020|
|3M||23 Nov 2020|
|16 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– Hightouch from San Francisco is a Reverse ETL software company. – The company raised $12.1m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Amplify Partners, with participation from new investor Bain Capital Ventures and returning investors Y Combinator and Afore Capital, as well as angel investors such as the founders and CEOs of companies like Datadog, Clearbit, Okta, Segment, Materialize, Pendo, and mParticle. – The new investment will be used for product development and innovations that will empower less... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.