Afore Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Swept, Honeycomb, Visor. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Developer Tools. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Afore Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
The fund was created by Anamitra Banerji, Gaurav Jain. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Afore Capital, startups are often financed by Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Y Combinator, The Gramercy Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Story Ventures, Sam Hodges. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Threshold, Ludlow Ventures, Freestyle Capital.
|$40M||17 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$23M||05 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||28 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||19 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||02 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||22 Apr 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||07 Apr 2021||New York, United States|
|$2M||01 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||10 Mar 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
– Gamma is a productivity suite building a replacement for slide decks.
– The company launched with $7M in Seed funding.
– The round was led by Accel, with participation from Eric Yuan, Jeff Weiner, Script Capital, South Park Commons, LocalGlobe, Afore and Hustle Fund, as well as founders at Airtable, Patreon, Segment, Honey and Optimizely.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to build out the team and the product.
– HoneyBee, a startup that aims to help companies provide access to financial support to their employees, announced it has raised $5.7 million in equity in a round led by FFVC.
– Resolute Ventures, Afore Capital, Rebalance Capital, K50 and Financial Venture Studio also participated in the financing, along with two-time NBA all-star Baron Davis.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.