In 2018 was created Parade Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 10 partakers. Despite the Parade Ventures, startups are often financed by Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Natalie Diggins, MState. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Natalie Diggins, MState. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Global Founders Capital, Felicis Ventures, Caffeinated Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Data Storage, Compliance. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight InCountry, InCountry. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Uprising Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Seattle Angel Conference||United States, Renton|
|Cava Capital||United States, Norwalk|
|Johnson & Johnson||United States, New Brunswick|
|Mitsubishi Research Institute||Japan, Tokyo|
|Fairmount Funds Management||United States, Philadelphia|
|Gordon College, Wenham - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni||United States, Wenham|
|TriStar Management||United States, Soledad|
|$12M||30 Mar 2021||Atlanta Georgia United States|
|01 Feb 2021||Argentina Entre Ríos Province Gualeguaychu|
|$1M||10 Mar 2020||California San Francisco United States|
|$7M||03 May 2019||California San Francisco United States|
|$2M||19 Dec 2018||California San Francisco United States|
– Cabinet is a software for executive assistants.
– Cabinet closed on $2.6 million in funding, led by Harlem Capital with participation from Good Friends Capital and existing investor Parade Ventures.
– The company was founded by Julia Leibowitz and Evan Kesten in 2018.
– Cabinet is developing software to aid with daily productivity.
– The company’s software is not just one feature, but brings a lot of capabilities into one package to drive workflow.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.