The main office of represented VC is situated in the Chicago. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 partakers. Despite the PSP Growth, startups are often financed by Ignition Partners, Greycroft, Eight Roads Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ulu Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, SaaS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ulu Ventures, Sands Capital Ventures, Salesforce Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are CRM, Financial Services. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline HouseCanary, WireWheel.io
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from PSP Growth is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|Information City||Australia, Melbourne|
|ING Corporate Investments||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Eagle Investment Systems||United States, Wellesley|
|Stanmore Medical Investments||United States, Jupiter|
|RX3 Ventures||United States, Newport Beach|
|Diserio Capital Management||-|
|MedVenture Partners||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Maastricht University||The Netherlands, Maastricht|
|Bharat Inclusion Seed Fund||India, Ahmedabad|
|$100M||22 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$80M||11 Mar 2021||United States, Bellevue|
|$10M||09 Mar 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$65M||06 Feb 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$115M||17 Jul 2019||United States, Bellevue|
|$3M||14 Nov 2017||United States, Arlington|
|$34M||18 Sep 2017||United States, New York|
|$31M||14 Sep 2017||United States, San Francisco|
– ID.me, a leading digital identity network that allows consumers to prove who they are online while controlling how their information is shared with brands, has raised $100m in a Series C funding round led by Viking Global Investors.
– Counterpoint Global (Morgan Stanley), PSP Growth, Lead Edge Capital, CapitalG, WndrCo, Willoughby Capital, BoxGroup and Moonshots Capital joined the round.
– Prominent investors include Marcelo Claure, Alexa Von Tobel and Dan Rosensweig.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.