Clocktower Technology Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Santa Monica. The company was established in North America in United States.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Clocktower Technology Ventures the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Clocktower Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by BAM Ventures, Montage Ventures, Maveron. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Point72 Ventures, Eniac Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Menlo Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, FinTech Collective.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Personal Finance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Chime, MoneyLion, Bread
|Cholamandalam||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|El Al Israeli Airlines||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Fair/e||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|Frontier Ventures||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Get2Volume||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Huarui Hulian||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Indie.vc||California, San Francisco, United States|
|L Catterton||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Origin House||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Provident Trust Group||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Syddansk Innovation||Denmark, Odense, Syddanmark|
|UnLtd||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Valor Capital Venture Capital Fund Management Ltd.||Budapest, Hungary|
|Watson-Marlow||Massachusetts, United States, Wilmington|
|Xiamen Chengheyuan Zichan Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$15M||23 Nov 2022||Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
|$15M||18 Nov 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$6M||17 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||15 Nov 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$33M||10 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$145M||19 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||14 Sep 2022||-|
|$10M||13 Sep 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$25M||31 Aug 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– TripleBlind, a startup that has devised a way to encrypt data so that it can be shared without ever being decrypted or even leaving the data owner’s firewall, and keeping the whole process compliant with data protection regulations, raised $24m in Series A funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and the Mayo Clinic, with AVG Basecamp Fund, Accenture Ventures, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Flyover Capital, KCRise Fund, NextGen Venture Partners and Wavemaker Three-Sixty Health also participating.
– The company estimates there are some 43 zetabytes of data stored by enterprises today globally that is not being used as it could be because of the limitations imposed both by these and other data protection rules, as well as general hesitancy over sharing IP and other issues around sharing data.
– Kocomo is a Mexico City-based proptech startup.
– The company raised US$56m in debt and equity funding.
– The round was led by AllVP and Vine Ventures with participation from Picus Capital, Fontes – QED, FJ Labs, Clocktower Technology Ventures, and JAWS (the family office of Starwood Capital Group Chairman Barry Sternlicht), Florian Hagenbuch – Founder & Co-CEO, and Mate Pencz – Founder & Co-CEO, of Loft, Oskar Hjertonsson of Cornershop, Carlos Garcia of Kavak, and Sergio Furio of Creditas.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.