Tech Coast Angels appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Newport Beach. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
Comparing to the other companies, this Tech Coast Angels performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Tech Coast Angels the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Tech Coast Angels, startups are often financed by Wavemaker Partners, Y Combinator, Pasadena Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mucker Capital, Life Science Angels, K5 Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wavemaker Partners, Sigma Partners, Pasadena Angels.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MINDBODY, PowerPlan, Procore Technologies. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Medical Device. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|08 Jul 2021|
|22 Apr 2021||United States, San Rafael|
|$24M||16 Mar 2021||United States, Carlsbad|
|$3M||11 Mar 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$4M||11 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|09 Dec 2020||United States, San Rafael|
|29 Sep 2020||United States, Mountain View|
|30 Jun 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|$2M||18 Jun 2020||United States, San Diego|
– Single Pass, Inc. from Lake Forest CA provides a bipolar electrocautery device that can cauterize deep tissue through a guide needle. – The company raised an undisclosed amount in seed funding. – The round was led by Tech Coast Angels of San Diego with participation from Kyto Technology and Life Science, Inc. – The new investment will be used to expand operations and accelerate growth. Read more
– Allotrope Medical, a Houston, TX-based medical device company, closed a $4m Series A funding. – The round was led by Rockies Venture Club (RVC), with participation from Aggie Angel Network, Bellingham Angels, Berkeley Angel Network, Kentucky Select Fund, MEDA Angels, Prosalus Capital, Seedfolio, Tech Coast Angels (Orange County and San Diego), and Texas Halo Fund. – The new investment will be used to continue to accelerate the company’s commercialization plans. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.