soona Raises $10.2M Series A to Scale its Virtual Content Creation Platform, Transforming How Brands Shoot Photos and Videos for E-Commerce
20 Apr, 2021
– Polly Raises $15 Million in Series A Funding
– Polly, a leading provider of innovative SaaS solutions for the mortgage industry, today announced that it has raised $15 million in Series A funding led by 8VC.
– 8VC Partner Alex Kolicich and Meritech Capital Partner Max Motschwiller will join Polly’s Board of Directors.
– This investment will help Polly to broaden and accelerate product development, recruit top engineering talent and aggressively expand its sales and marketing efforts.
– Polly’s state-of-the-art pricing engine and loan trading exchange enable mortgage lenders to dynamically price and sell loans in an automated and customizable workflow.
– These solutions take the manual process that has been unchanged in the mortgage industry for 30 years and make it quick, efficient and accurate through AI and smart algorithms.