Founder Collective appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2009. The main department of described VC is located in the Cambridge. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Andy Palmer, Bill Trenchard, Caterina Fake, Chris Dixon, David Frankel, Eric Paley, Jack Groetzinger, James Tamplin, Micah Rosenbloom, Noah Jessop, Parul Singh, Raj De Datta, Zach Klein. We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 25-48 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Founder Collective works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Founder Collective is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2010. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coupang, Buzzfeed, Desktop Metal. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Advertising.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Founder Collective, startups are often financed by BoxGroup, Paul Sethi, NYC Seed. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NYC Seed, Lowercase Capital, Accomplice. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Foundry Group, Founders Fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$15M||09 Dec 2021||Jos, Plateau, Nigeria|
|$4M||19 Nov 2021||-|
|$8M||21 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||23 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||16 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
Front of the Pack
|$10M||14 Jul 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||24 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||23 Jun 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$65M||14 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Toolio, a cloud-based merchandising and inventory planning software, raised $8m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Jump Capital and joined by Rho Capital’s Ignition Fund and existing investors like Founder Collective, Notation Capital and Max Ventures.
– The latest funding gives Toolio a total of $10.3m raised since the company was founded in 2019.
– The Vendry is a NYC-based marketplace and professional community for corporate event planners.
– The company closed a $6.5m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Peter Boyce, Founder of Stellation Capital, with participation from Founder Collective, Primary Ventures, WGI Group, Leadout Capital, Operator Partners, Brilliant Friends, Howard Lerman, Brian Distelburger, Jason Harinstein, Geoff Yang, and Ed Zimmerman.
The company intends to use the funds to expand its product and engineering teams in order to invest in new platform developments.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.