Houston Angel Network is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Houston.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Houston Angel Network performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Houston Angel Network is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Houston Angel Network, startups are often financed by Mercury Fund, Texas Halo Fund, S3 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mercury Fund, Tech Coast Angels, Tekton Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by S3 Ventures, SURGE Accelerator, HealthpointCapital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Onit, Procyrion, Optical Entertainment Network. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Food and Beverage.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||19 Jul 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$10M||09 Apr 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$50K||06 Feb 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$1M||24 Apr 2020||Indiana, United States|
|$1M||03 Oct 2019||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$3M||17 Jul 2019||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||13 Dec 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||22 Dec 2017||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$7M||01 Jun 2017||Houston, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.